10 Ways You Can Make Money Online 💰
I'm Sarah and welcome to the first post to kick off this blog! I want to thank you for being here. If you’re reading this than there’s a good chance you’re a little like me. You can’t do the 9-5, it’s soul sucking and you need to live your own life instead of working it away at a desk for someone else. If that resonates, then I’m happy to tell you, you’ve come to the right place. I’ve created income online for myself for the past 6 years (more on this later) and I want to teach you how you can do the same and live your location freedom dreams!
Whether you have the travel bug like me, dream of being your own boss, or you’re a new mom and just want the flexibility to work from home and set your own hours. The great thing about making money online is that it can support you in your vision to do exactly what you want with your life, when you want. But first, let’s start with the basics. Here’s a breakdown so you can understand The Top 10 Ways YOU Can Make Money Online.
1. Teaching and Training with E-Products – This is one of the largest markets online for those who can teach something that other people want or need to learn. This includes any type of “How To”. For example... Jewelry Making, Yoga Instruction, Meditation Videos, Water Painting, Coding, Photography, Makeup Tutorials, Cooking Recipes, Smoothie Recipes, Financial or Investing Advise and the list goes on! If you can teach it, you can package this information into several different formats and sell them online with e-books or Online Courses.
2. Services – Many people are looking to hire freelancers online for a specific skill. Popular online skills include but are not limited to copy writing, SEO, video editing, website design, social media marketing, virtual assistants, transcription or customer service.
3. Creating and Selling Products – If you have a product you want to share with the world, it’s never been easier. You can sell your brand directly on your own website or you can use large platforms to assist with sales like Etsy. If you aren’t too keen on creating your own product then I recommend checking out Private Labeling and selling on Amazon - one of the largest businesses in the world. (more on this later)
4. Affiliate Marketing – If you’re not into creating products but you can attract an audience than this is for you. All you have to do is pick a niche, attract the audience and earn money by recommending and selling other people’s products. You can promote with a newsletter, youtube channel, blog or social media.
5. Build a Website and Sell Ads – With this technique you’re playing the long game. Think about the first blogs that people used to (and still) make. Of course, you can take it to the next level like Mindbodygreen.com and Entrepreneur.com. This takes time but can pay off big!
6. Selling Sponsorships to Branded Content – If you’re looking to start a podcast or youtube show then you’ll want to find a sponsor. This is great for people who have a lot of information to share and want a long term partner to support them.
7. Selling Events - You can sell tickets to virtual events or in-person events. For example, a virtual event would be the Lewis Howes Greatness Summit. A physical event would be Wanderlust's yoga and meditation marathon, or Tony Robbin’s “Date with Destiny”.
8. Coaching – Coaching is a massive business. If you have leadership skills and have accomplished things in your life you want to teach, this is for you. You can coach on everything from business, health, and relationships to manifesting and meditation.
9. Influencer Marketing – With the advent of Instagram we have seen influencer marketing take storm and more than ever companies are directing their marketing budgets straight to influencer pockets. This is only going to increase in the years to come. If you have a skill in creating and curating content this is for you. Pick a niche and start working with brands and companies you love. This could be anything you are passionate about… Travel, Fashion, Green Living, Small Living, Home Gardening and the list goes on.
10. Membership Sites – Here is where you can make a monthly income that only grows and scales. If you are creating a lot of valuable content or access to something exclusive you can charge monthly for it. For example, memberships to Academies, Fitness Exercises, Meditation Videos, Meal Prep Services, Work Out Plans, Communities and Business Masterminds.
I hope this list helps you get started on your Location Freedom Journey! If you have any questions leave it in a comment on this instagram post and let me know which of these interest you the most. I look forward to hearing your thoughts!